Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gracing Us With Your Presence

Wednesday I was complaining about how I was tired of people lending out THEIR opinions in comments on MY blog posts. Seriously, if you are so infatuated on seeing your opinions on a screen go write your own blog you know? People comment on here and have not half a clue on what is really going on. My main stories are comprised of several blogs depending on how much detail I want to give. You may be offended by what you read on here, but that really isn't my problem. You CHOOSE to be offended and choose to keep reading. I leave out people's names, and yet someone always tries to violate someone else's or their own privacy by stating names. Well, that was Wednesday.


I want to make an exception for one person. This blog is dedicated to her.


All my comments come to my email and when I saw her name, I was thinking...Oh Lord, did I offend her in someway...Gosh, I don't ever remember speaking ill of her. That is because there are no ill words to say. We have a history and no, we have never liked each other enough to be friends, but there are definitely no hard feelings between the two of us. In fact, and I hope you don't mind me saying this...she had nothing but kind words to say to me when she heard about the break up. Was even encouraging. Yes, readers I am talking about my douche bag exe's ex.


When I read the latest comment posted on the Yours Truly post, I must admit that I laughed super hard. I really didn't know where this was all coming from, but maybe she heard the same rumors as I have. I have been told that our favorite strumpet is STILL reading my blogs...because she has a notion in her head that I am "stalking" her. Is everyone ready for the vocabulary word of the day??


Stalking:
  1. the act or an instance of stalking,  or harassing another in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner
  2. of or pertaining to the act of pursuing or harassing
I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion stalking anyone. I don't have time for it. I barely have time to blog and my readers have been getting antsy for new posts. {In fact...I didn't know where ya'll lived until now, and I didn't ask for the information; I don't know what you do, and I don't care. I couldn't even tell you what color hair you have sweetheart.} So before anyone goes on accusing me of anything, learn the definition! Chica is the one that got MY number from someone else and harassed me via text messages with information of her and her man's plots and escapades. So now that we have established a definition, who is really being stalked?  
I'm pretty sure coming on MY blog and commenting what you THINK are hurtful things is harassing me.
Not only am I apparently "stalking" someone that I DO NOT know, see, or ever have a desire to see, but allegedly we are communicating. For the record, I do not communicate with this person. The only communication we had was via my blog when I had to correct her on some false information of me failing a class that I was NEVER in danger of failing. Oh and obviously text messages from the night I kicked that dick out of my house in which I posted on my blog. All documented. No communication. She always comes and violates my territory. Other than that, my lovely friends and readers were the ones responding to her foolhardy responses. 

Who is the crazy here?? Making up conversations we have never had. God bless. You are delusional. But these are just rumors for now I guess. 


I have a pretty honest personality. And sometimes I am a sarcastic bitch. A lot of people don't appreciate the truth. The ones that can and reciprocate, I call my friends. You would think I would have no friends, but as much as I talk about people that don't like me or have betrayed me, I have found throughout my tragedies that I have more friends than enemies. And when some one has the cojones to call someone out...I like it. 

So to the brave soul that spoke on her own behalf, here is my response to you:

Dear Ashley,

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I was super ecstatic to read your reply! I really am sorry to hear that that prick is not paying his child support. When we got together he told me that his children always came first. I would hear him with the boys when we were on the phone. He seemed to be a great father. I admired that about him. When he moved here, I made sure that I would not be a hinderance in your children's care. 

Everyone thinks that I am stupid to have been paying for crap in our place and so forth, but I figured that these were bills that I would have to pay on my own had he not been there. To set the story straight, I made sure to save us money so he could pay child support and/or send gifts for birthdays and such. I was on your side. I even suggested that he Skype with the kids so that they would be able to see each other. He painted a picture of you that wasn't very pretty as most pathetic men would, but we had a rule of not being able to talk about you in the house unless it was about the kids. 

When I found out that he owed two arms and a leg, I was furious. However, I did everything in my power to help him figure out a way to pay it...and I had a good plan. Little did I know that he had plans of his own and none of them were concerned with taking care of his kids. There was a web of lies told as you already know. When I overheard him talking to ol' girl one day in MY bed, giggling, and talking about how he was going to pay her bills, I was enraged...not just for myself, but for you! Why the hell did he owe so much in child support when he wasn't paying a damn thing here??!! And he has the nerve to tell someone else he is going to pay their bills??

That being said, I have never heard of such maniacal people in my life. I don't know why anyone would think that A.) this blog is about them or B.) That Amond can keep his dick in his pants...especially after reading my posts! Obviously some people are filled with false illusions and narcissism.

I know why you didn't reach out to me and tell me about his sorry ass while we were together, but I agree that I had to learn the lesson on my own. I am glad you are entertained by the insanity I call my life. Hell, I can only laugh at this point. It's nice to hear about someone else's drama for a change right? I think it is fantastic that you have come so far in your life despite being involved with such a dick. I believe he does nothing but motivate the women he is with to do much better than him...well, unless they're an idiot trollop. I wish you nothing but the best in your endeavors and thank you kindly for the laugh. I needed that after the past couple of weeks I've had!

Thanks for gracing us with your presence,


No comments:

Post a Comment