Monday, March 26, 2012

idatedthatdouche.com

Soccer hottie really wanted to talk about cheaters and post it on my blog...whatever. I really had nothing to talk about since my weekend was ruined by my car needing like $800 in repairs...UGH. That is another post. 


We are such losers because we have conversations with each other looking in a camera. They are such long conversations, I probably will have to post the second half of it when I'm in too much of a bad mood to type anything again! 


P.S. if you have an iPhone...you probably won't be able to play this video because I found out your phone doesn't have flash. What a stupid fucking phone. iPhones...psh...I conform to non-conform TEAM ANDROID!



------------------------------Video removed---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't get offended by what we say if you are the other woman...just re-evaluate your situation. This is just our opinions anyway. Oh and before people have a cow about being called a slut and stalking and bloody fucking blah...I found this cool website that makes my life. I'm like the Taylor Swift of blogging so remember if you cross me that you may get blogged about OR your face may end up on this website: idatedthatdouche.com



5 comments:

  1. 1. "same colors!!!" was almost a crotch shot. I'm actually shocked it wasn't.
    2. I love BB said her vagina is probably huge lmao
    3. You should've commented on your diagonal vagina. I wanted you to say it.
    4. I'm not sure how our one week of working out means we "work out". How long do you have to be consistent before you can say you're actually working out?
    5. Any opportunity to show your scar...
    6. Papaya did NOT want to make an appearance!!
    7. Papaya hates everyone. And the feeling is mutual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you blog about women in abusive relationships. I heard you had a boyfriend that almost killed you. How did you deal with it. I have friend that's in a similar relationship. But she won't leave the douche bag. And I'm afraid for her life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely do that! I am like a professional at dating douche bags =(

      Delete
  3. Haha! Did you put a picture of him on that website?

    ReplyDelete