Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture

Ok, so if you saw my Facebook statuses a few weeks ago, I promised everyone that I would "shake it" if my friend Vestal won the student senate election as president at our school. Plus, I was a little upset that the Jason Aldean Luke Bryan concert sold out in 5 minutes meaning I couldn't shake it for good ol' Luke. Well my very dear friend won president, =/ So I had to keep my end of the bargain. I've debated on whether I should really post my congratulatory video, but after a lot of coercing from friends, you now have entertainment. 

Now, before you push play there are some important things you need to know. 

A.) The original video is of a girl dancing to whooty...that new word I introduced to you a couple of weeks ago. (if you still don't know, youtube the video after this)
B.) This is a joke. A spoof of the Whooty video
C.) Yes those are cowboy boots
D.) Tara, this post means that I obviously love you...**SIGH**



Straight up Tom-foolery right? I'm pretty sure you weren't even watching me as more distracting things were happening. That chick can do some amazing things with her bum!

Thanks to my Am bam for helping me make this video and laughing the ENTIRE time I was shooting. 



1 comment: